Sunday, February 6, 2011

Japan - Lake Stars Basketball

Another exciting thing that I got to experience while I was in Japan was seeing Mikey play. I never got to see him play while he was at Texas Tech, but I always heard about him from one of my college classmates (What up Will!!)...so I couldn't wait to see the man in action! Mikey plays for the Shiga Lake Stars and I believe they're currently tied for first in their division. I got to see two wins while I was there, so that was even more exciting!! Here are a few pictures from the games!

Jill with Camdon & Mecailin heading to the game

Look who's on his own shirt!

Me, Mecailin & Camdon with Magnee...the Lake Stars' mascot

Tip off!!

The opposing team's sponsor made me laugh!

Mecailin having fun at the game!

Jill & I with her man!

Lovin' being at the game!

Camdon is such a little cutie!

I love this picture of Jill, Camdon, and me!

Sarah with one of her twins...Sol

Mecailin had fun drawing during the game

And of course a win for the Lake Stars!

On the second day, there was a neat drum show during halftime

Camdon being the little stud that he is!

It was lots of fun and I really enjoying being back inside of a basketball gym! I love watching basketball so it was great for me!! Maybe I'll have to check out basketball in Korea and see how it compares!!

No comments: