Friday, August 15, 2008

Ode to Public Transportation

I LOVE public transportation, so I thought it was time to write a little ode to it!

Ode to Public Transportation
Oh, public transportation, you are the best!
You can take me north, south, east or west.
I can always count on you to be there for me.
Grateful for you, I'll always be.
When I'm with you, I'm never lost
And I can take you with such a little cost.
You never break down or run out of gas,
And you help me to be on time to class.
Scary mechanics I no longer have to face!
And dreading high gas prices is no longer the case.
Whether it's just me or my whole clan,
I know you'll always have room for me or any man!
You don't judge your riders and let anyone ride,
Whether or not that morning they cleaned their backside.
The time I spend with you is always so nice,
Even if I do catch someone's lice.
Thank you, public transportation, for being so great.
I'll see you in a bit for our next date.

No comments: