Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How Blessed I Am.

While most of you are stuffing your faces with lunch back in the US, I'm sitting here on my balcony, listening to my roommate share his tunes with us and enjoying the cool summer evening. It's amazing.

The second day of class went well...just learning more about lesson plans and teaching and all that jazz. We had a different teacher today, and I think we'll have him tomorrow and Thursday. I have my first one-on-one teaching lesson on Friday with a photographer from here so I'm interested to see how that goes. I would have had one tomorrow but the guy is on holiday so I have a little longer to get ready that most of my classmates.

We had lunch at a local place that a guy from our school told us about so I have my first taste of real Czech food. It was beef with a gravy sauce and bread. It was quite tasty, I must say. I forgot to take a picture of it, sorry.

Well, I think that is all for today. Hope you are splendid. I leave you with a picture I took yesterday of the Muzeum. The sky was amazing...it's been very cooperative these past few days.

Photobucket

No comments: