Friday, November 7, 2008

Long Journey

Here are a couple of pictures from the journey to SoKor.

The trip to Korea was my first trip over Alaska and the Pacific Ocean. I didn't have a window seat but I did happen to look out a window in the back while we were going over a part of Alaska. It was so beautiful!!


Our first stop after Dallas was Tokyo. International flights always remind that I am blessed to be an English speaker. Here is a sample sign for you.


I went to the restroom in Toyko to change clothes and when I walked in, this was the first stall. I thought 'oh wow, def in a foreign land'...haha. I've seen pics like this, but I had to get my own!The next two stalls were 'regular' toilets, so no worries!

On the flight from Tokyo to Busan, I was excited when they started handing out snacks...until I saw this!!! Def did not eat it...haha. They did have some fruit I ate, but not this stuff. Ha.

That's all I have for now. I'll post more later.

No comments: