Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm A Working Girl Now!!!

Hello everyone! I haven't forgotten about you, don't worry. I haven't had internet on my home computer since I'm at Kami's for now, so I just wanted to give everyone a quick update from the computer at work.

I'm officially done with my first two day of teaching at ILS!! Whoo hoo! It's been great so far and I'm really loving it. The kids are just so precious! I love it!

I'm teaching 2-3 classes a day this week but that'll go up after next week when Greg (the teacher I'm replacing) leaves. I think I'll have 6-7 classes then. This is definitely a good way to start though...not too overwhelming. All the people at work are really helpful and so nice, so it's been great so far!

This morning, our boss took Kami and me to the hospital to get our health check done so we can get our immigration cards and be citizens of Tongyeong. Everything was so easy there...they just took did basic stuff (height, weight, sight, hearing) and then we had to get a chest x-ray and give a urine and blood sample. Nothing hard about it. Good thing for us! :)

We're into Kami's apartment now, and when Greg leaves next Monday, I will move into his apartment and we can both get all settled. It's nice to be closer to our school and more centrally located in the city.

I hope you all are doing well!!

No comments: