Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fostering Two Kittens

I don't know what is it about me, but apparently, I can't say no when my friends call about animals they are rescuing. I had just gotten my apartment back in order after the poodle I was watching, and then it came...a phone call from Danielle telling me she had found two baby kittens that needed some love. Because of her allergies, she wasn't able to keep them at her place...so I was the next in line. She brought over the two kitties and they were quite stinky, so we promptly gave them a bath. Usually cats aren't big fans of this, but they were fine and handled it with ease!!

After Danielle posted on Facebook, the cats were quickly adopted and I only ended up keeping them for 3 days. There were cute, but with the combination of muggy weather and kitty litter, my apartment was stinky!! I'm glad it's getting back to normal again!!

Here are a few pictures from the adventure!






One day after they had eaten, I caught them on film cleaning each other up! It was soooo cute!! I hope it makes you smile!!




For now, though, Sara's animal shelter is closed!!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sara's animal shelter is closed UNTIL someone calls you and says "Saaaaarrrraaaaa... But... Saaaaarrrrraaaaa... Come on, they NEEEEEDDDDDD you. Saaaaarrrrraaaaaa. You can't let them die, can you?"

Then, Sara's animal shelter will be guilted into reopening.

<3 Love you bunches!