Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Foreigners Invade Hapcheon

A couple of weeks ago, a fellow EPIKer hosted a huge bar-b-que by the river in Hapcheon. It was a little bit of a journey to get there (1 hour to Jinju, wait, 1 hour to Hapcheon) but it was worth it in the end. There were lots of people that I met at my EPIK training, along with other folks I've met along with way this year. Of course, there were new faces too! Here are a few pictures from the day:

Laura and Colleen--They were hatin' on my music, but they're still cool!!

Little Yasmine! Her father is a fellow public school teacher in Tongyeong and her mother is a beautiful Korean! She's so adorable!!

The grillmaster at work! 'Santa' worked hard to put the BBQ together and get everyone fed!! He did a great job!

Mick...This guy makes me smile!!

Lots of food...lots of people...lots of fun!!

Can't wait for the next one!!

No comments: