Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Postcrossing - Seeing the World...One Postcard at a Time

A couple of months ago, I stumbled across a website called Postcrossing. The concept is simple...send a postcard, receive a postcard. The process is easy...get a random address from the site and pass on a piece of your world to someone else. The result is fun...random postcards from around the world and getting to share your home with someone else.
Postcrossing is really fascinating to me for a variety of reasons....I love seeing other places in the world...and I LOVE getting mail!! I really look forward to each postcard that shows up and greets me!

I totally recommend anyone to do this. You only pay for the postage and postcards, but the actual service is free. You should check it out...you never know where the next postcard will be from!!

No comments: