Monday, January 3, 2011

Taipei - Modern Toilet Restaurant

When I was getting ready to go to Taiwan, someone suggested visiting a theme restaurant that they have there. I remember seeing these on the Travel Channel or something of the likes, so I was pretty excited to go see one for myself! The only that I could really get an exact address for was the Modern Toilet restaurant. It was quite an interesting experience, and I really enjoyed it!

I searched for a while, but when I saw this, I knew I had found it!
The entrance!
Some of the interesting decor!
My broccoli/tomato/chicken rice was served in a bathtub!
And my ice cream dessert was served in a squatter toilet!
More decor from the restaurant:
Bathtub table, toilet chairs, and a shower hose to top it off!
The people that designed this were very clever, and the place was packed, so obviously it's a fun place to go! I definitely recommend going if you ever have the chance! And the food was really yummy, too! :)

1 comment:

Read More Here said...

I love your blog! It always makes me so happy.