Monday, March 8, 2010

New Job!!

I know, I know!!! It's been forever since my last post! I just haven't been doing anything interesting enough to blog about! This week, though, I started a new job, and I think it's blog-worthy!

I accepted a job at the Hilton right up the road from me in Durham. Right now, I'm the cashier in the hotel's restaurant, and I'm hoping this is a good start to something more to come. I worked for two summers at a resort in Colorado, so I was a little familiar with the hospitality industry, but I'm hoping this job can help me diversify my resume a little more. I have never actually had a job handling money, so I wanted to do something so I could get some experience with that. Also, I'm hoping this will be a good starting point for greater things to come! We'll see! I mean, it's only my first week!

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know about my new job! I'm still loving North Carolina and I'm still happy about the move! Once I get settled in with my job and get started making money, my travels around NC can start!

In other news...CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin, Alichia, on the birth of her new baby girl, Emma! She joins sister, Abby, which you may remember from my previous blogs. I am so excited for the Moons and can't wait to meet little Miss Emma!

No comments: