Sunday, September 11, 2011

Celebrating Suju's Birthday

Hey, look...I am still alive!! I can't believe it's already been a month since my last post, but I've been a busy girl these days!! Hopefully I can get caught up soon, though!!

August 9 was a very special day for my good friend, Suju! Of course, it was her birthday!! Luckily, Suju was home on summer vacation from Purdue, so I got to celebrate with her! Unluckily, Suju is now back in the States finishing up her degree....but no worries, she'll be back to Korea in a few months!! Here's a look at our celebration:


Suju's 'cheesecake'...which Korea hasn't exactly perfected yet...it wasn't as good as back home, but it was still ok!

Singing Happy Birthday to Suju!!

Me with the birthday girl!!

Suju and me with her mom (in orange) and another lady that works at their family restaurant. Isn't her mom beautiful!?! Suju has a good-looking future ahead of her!

Suju and her little brother...they're just precious!

The birthday feast!! Her mom made my favorite...참치김밥 (tuna sushi roll), even though it wasn't even my birthday!! I was stuffed from all of the amazing food!

Suju, I'll be looking forward to celebrating your 24th with you next year!!

No comments: