Saturday, May 28, 2011

Brazilian Rooftop BBQ

Last week, Danielle, Liz, and I headed to Geoje to meet up with a few of Danielle's friends for a rooftop bar-b-que. Most of them were from Brazil and all of them work for a ship company based in Geoje. It was so interesting talking to them about their travels and their work and everything in between. I had lots of fun and had some amazing food!! Here are a few pictures from the night:

Danielle and Liz don't eat meat, so the guys got them some huge salads to enjoy!

The girls!

The awesome grillmasters!! They did a stinking good job!

The food!! I hadn't had such good food in a loooong time!!

Newton taught Danielle some Brazilian dance moves.

The super cute cake we got for Newton's going away party.

Danielle with our hosts, Marcelo and Newton....such nice guys!

It was a fun night and a really good experience! I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awesome party, and hopefully not the last one either.

I'm looking forward to the next soccer party.

And. I totally love to dance Samba now. I tried it again in Seoul this weekend. yay.