Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hawaii - Days 3-4 - Pearl Harbor & More

Our third day in Hawaii was a relaxing one! Kami and I caught up on some much needed sleep and then hit the International Market to do lots of shopping! We also tried out a Hawaii-only Frappucino from Starbucks and let me tell you, it was delicious! Also, my brother-in-law told me about this unique hotdogs they have in Hawaii, so I tried one of them in honor of him!

If you go to Hawaii, try the Coconut Mocha Frappucino!

My Puka Dog!! Yummy!

Our final day in Hawaii was a busy one. We woke up early to go to Pearl Harbor and then spent the afternoon shopping and walking on the beach! Here's my day in pictures:

A flag flying at Pearl Harbor.
Our first view of the USS Arizona as we pulled up on the shuttle boat.
Part of the USS Arizona.
The sunken ship.
The names of the 1,177 men that died on the USS Arizona.
Inside the memorial.

My favorite picture from Pearl Harbor.
The USS Bowfin.
Back at Waikiki...the awesome palm trees.
The harbor full of sailboats.
The beginning of the sunset.
I loved watching the sailboats on the water.
Pretty Hawaii.
Writing in the sand.
The four days in Hawaii were amazing and it was a great trip. I enjoyed relaxing and just being around familiar things again. That's all for now!

No comments: