Monday, December 15, 2008

Changwon and Hike #2

Hello my faithful readers! Happy Monday from SoKor!
The weekend was fun and eventful! Our boss' family had to go out of town Saturday to run some errands, and they invited Kami and I along. They dropped us off at a big mall so we could shop and hang out while they ran their errands. It was quite fun! We got to enjoy some American favorites and take some fun random pics. As always, thanks to Kami for sending me pics of myself. So here is our day in Changwon:
I am not a die-hard Starbucks lover, but it's a nice treat. They didn't have my fav Peppermint Mocha, but this Toffee Nut Latte was quite tasty!!
I love taking pics with people dressed as random creatures...usually mascots but sometimes random wondering things. Here I am with my first Korean creature pic. And of course I had to do the peace sign...it's the thing here!
The next day, our boss' family invited us to do a morning hike with them. It was actually the same mountain we climbed on our first hike, but they showed us a 'real' way to go...up and down, not a three-hour journey all the way around...ha. It was really fun and like last time, such a pretty view! Here are some pics from the day:

They took us out to breakfast after our hike. They don't do the whole eggs and bacon thing...it's more like a lunch or dinner. Different but still yummy!

So that was my weekend in pictures. It was a good one! Everything is still really new so it's always an adventure! Until next time...

No comments: