Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our First Visitor!!!

What a great weekend!!! My friend, Amy, from college (who is also teaching in Korea) came down from Asan for a visit! We had such a great time exploring the city and just being girls together. Amy has been here for several months, so a mini vacation to see fellow Texans was in order for her! We were definitely glad to host her and show her our wonderful town that we now call home!

Here are a few pictures from our few days together. Thanks to Kami for sending me the pics!
Besides the great company she gave us, Amy also served as our translator and introduced us to different things in the Korean culture. This is me getting educated at the street market.
We spend several hours along the coast...just admiring God's beauty. It's so amazing!!

In other news, my second week of school was a good one. I really love the kids...they are just so precious. I've enjoyed getting to know my co-workers and the other English teachers in town. I'm enjoying having my own apartment now and really feeling like I'm settled finally. I'm really happy here and think it's going to be a great year!

No comments: