Friday, November 7, 2008

I MADE IT!!!!

I made it to SoKor!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Kami and I arrived last night (your a.m.) to SoKor after about 20 hours of traveling. We were greeted at the airport by our school director's brother and his friend, and after stuffing all of our luggage into their car, we headed to Tongyeong. It was about an hour and 40 minutes from the airport to our town, so I took the opportunity to take a nice little nap!! I was pooped. When we arrived, we went to our school (looks pretty nice!) and met our director, his wife, and two other teachers there. Everyone has been really really nice so far, so it's been great!

We're staying at a hotel for our first couple of days until one of the teachers leaves on Sunday and then we'll move into Kami's apt for a week together until another teacher finishes his contract...then we'll be able to really settle in to our new homes!

I don't have a great internet connection yet, so I'll post pictures once I do.

1 comment:

JRI said...

Yay! You made it! Make sure you get lots of sleep, 'cause the first week is pretty draining.