Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Small Detour

Well, after many, many emails and lots and lots of thinking, it has been decided that Kami and I need to make a slight detour back the US to get all of our paperwork in order before we can go to South Korea to teach. We need to have some documents that will take 2-3 weeks to get ahold of, so instead of staying in Prague, we're just going to go back to the States to wait it out. We'll leave in the next few days and then get going with all of the stuff we need to do.

I'm not going home forever...just for a few weeks while we get all this sorted out. I hope to be in South Korea pretty soon, hopefully beginning of October.

I know that God has His hand in everything. For some reason He wants us home for a couple of weeks, so that's where we'll be.

The past week has been pretty uneventful, hence the lack of blogs, but here are a few pictures I've taken to show you.








No comments: