Sunday, August 10, 2008

And Then There Were Five!

Well, we've added another roommate to our clan. We are up to five now. Jason joined our 'family' three nights ago because the flat he was renting was not cool. It was with a family and they were quite crazy so he thought our couch would be better for him than the crazy Czech family. So we really are pretty much living on the Real World...haha, it's quite crazy...going from three to five in a two bedroom apartment is quite interesting but we're making it work. We're so nice :) Oh, and he's from south Georgia, so it's pretty much like being back at Mercer. Living with two Georgians, a Texan and a Scottish lad, it's pretty hard to get home sick...it's pretty much like I'm home!!

Nothing much happened yesterday. We stayed out until about 4am on Friday night, so yesterday was spent just lounging around. It was quite nice and a good break for by blistered feet. We are heading out soon, though, to see some sights, so here go the blisters! Haha. I think my feet are hating me right now, but my eyes are loving me. Can't please everyone!

I'll let you know how today goes. Have a good one!

No comments: