Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Two Suitcases and a Backpack

The packing has begun....YIKES!!!! It's soooo crazy we're leaving in just a day and a half...holy cow!!! It is still trying to hit me that we're leaving...it's so surreal. Europe...WHOA!!!

Ok, I'll calm down with the exclamation points.

So today was quite eventful. I woke up early to get my oil changed and then went to the store to pick up some things. Then I had to say goodbye...to my car. I sold Roonie and I'm very happy but also very sad. She was a good car to me for five years and giving her up was a little hard. It's weird to think she's gone. But, it's just all apart of my ever changing life.

I started packing a bit ago and it's quite a challenge to fit your life into two suitcases and a backpack. It's exciting though, to think of all the memories that will be made and all the things I'll see.

Tomorrow Kami comes and we leave on Wednesday at 3:05 pm. So soon. So soon!!

No comments: