Monday, July 7, 2008

Counting Down the Days!

I decided it was time to start a blog...considering in three and a half weeks I will be hopping on a plane, heading to Prague and starting an awesome adventure with one of my closest chums by my side...I can't wait!! I am hoping this will be a good way to keep my family and friends informed as well as serve as sort of a journal so I can remember my experiences in Europe.

I am amazed with how fast the summer is going and can't believe it's less than a month til we leave...sooooo crazy. This past week have been a whirl wind...my mom and I have been so busy working around her house while she is on vacation and we have had lots of fun doing it. I am pooped though, but it is very rewarding work! We worked on her guest room (my room while I'm here) and started by scraping the popcorn off the ceiling...then we primed, painted, and put up a trim around the top. The neighbor did the final touch...a new fan! We topped off our busy week by holding a yard sale Saturday which was quite interesting. It was a good week...but glad it's all over so I can relax now!!

Before...green and gross!


Scraping the popcorn off the ceiling.



Happy to be done with the ceiling!!

After...so pretty!!



No comments: