Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Pepero Day!

Tomorrow is a big day for Koreans...because it's Pepero Day! What is Pepero Day, you ask??

Every November 11 (11/11), South Korea celebrates Pepero Day. This is a day for people to buy and give Pepero to their loved ones, whether it be their significant others, friends, parents, and/or teachers. It's quite the marketing ploy to increase the sales of this product...but guess what?!! It's working. Loads of Pepero are sold on this 'special' day of the year.

I made you a little video with my newest electronic device...the Flip!!  Enjoy!



I, personally, am not buying any Pepero to support this 'holiday', but I won't mind accepting some! :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I gave into the pepero today. I'm crazy, obviously.

But, tomorrow I work with a really sweet bunch of coworkers, and I like to bring them gifts.