Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back in Tongyeong!

It's been almost a year, but it almost feels like I never left!! I am so happy to be back in Tongyeong for another year of my life!! Starting with dinner with my friend and co-teacher, Yujin, a sense of familiarity and excitement filled my heart. Pulling into Tongyeong the following day, it was like the last 11 months Stateside never happened! I am so glad and excited and elated to be here!!

The last couple of days have been full of visiting friends and seeing people I didn't know if I'd ever see again! I love the friends that I've made here, and I can't wait to make more! I've also been enjoying the wonderful cuisine that Korea has to offer! I never knew I could miss Korean food so much!!

I'm settling in nicely to my apartment! I've unpacked all of my bags and now I'm just making it my own! Of course, a big shopping trip is in order, but that can wait for a few days!

I'll try to get some pictures up soon! Until next time...

No comments: