Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Been A While

Hello folks!


Sorry for the slight absence but not too much has been going on since our trip to Seoul. I've just been working and working some more. Our schedule at work was changed some due to the fact that the kiddos are on winter holiday here, so it took a few days to adjust. All is well now, though...have no fear!

Besides work, nothing really has happened really. I think that we are going to a ski resort on Saturday, though, so that will be fun. Kami and I have opted not to ski, but we will enjoy the good company, along with taking pics and seeing the pretty snow!


I haven't taken any pictures since Seoul, so I leave you with this photo. Ruby, our directors' daughter, drew this a while back. I thought it was a pretty good depiction of me! Ha.

No comments: