Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chezlee Pension - Tongyeong

It's always an adventure in Korea...and a couple of weekends ago, it was time for another one!

I got a call on Saturday from my friend/former boss about having lunch on Sunday at the beautiful pension in Tongyeong that I visited a couple of months ago. There was a small mention of cable TV and cameras, but I wasn't sure what was going on. I was happy to recruit my friend Liz to come with me because it ended up being quite an interesting day.

When we arrived to the pension, we were shown around to the different rooms and places for guests. The pension is right on the sea, so it's a really nice view and setting. We finally figured out that there would be some filming done for a cable TV show that is done in Korea. The show was highlighting different things in Tongyeong and we got to be the 'cool foreigners'! Haha! It was actually really fun.

I finally learned that the pension is name Chezlee and I was excited to see the different places available for people to stay. Each room has a different theme and they are quite elaborate. I don't know if the pictures do the place justice, but you can get the jist!



One of the rooms...so cutely decorated!

Getting my kiss from prince charming!

Liz in the queen's throne!

Ruby with the huge heart of flowers.

I LOVE this picture of Sara with HongJae!! So precious!!

It was a fun day and I definitely gained some 'cool' points from my students for being on TV!!

No comments: