Monday, June 20, 2011

Eat Your Kimchi

For anyone that is in Korea or has any interest in Korea at all, I highly recommend that you check out this website, EatYourKimchi. I seriously love it! I am constantly checking for new videos and can't wait to see what funny things they'll say next. I usually watch them while I'm at work and my co-teachers are always wondering why I'm laughing all of a sudden. This couple really cracks me up, and also keeps me really informed and up-to-date on Korea.

About eight months ago, I stumbled across their Youtube channel, and since then, their website and videos have been booming! And it's with good reason!! They (Simon and Martina) are excellent at showing Korean culture and giving a Western point-of-view about it. They have regular segments (K-Pop Mondays, Wonderful Treasure Finds Wednesdays, and TL;DR Thursdays) along with other random videos that they do about life in Korea.

Check it out! You'll be pleasantly surprised! :)

No comments: