Sunday, September 12, 2010

MUVB at NC State

I was so excited when I realized a couple of months ago that Mercer Volleyball would be taking part in the NC State tournament. I was even more ecstatic when I learned they would be staying at the hotel where I work!!
Since it's been a couple of years since I worked with MUVB, my 'little freshmen' are now seniors!! I can't believe it!! So that means I only know three girls on the team, but it was still fun to see them! Of course, I still know the coach [Noelle] and we enjoyed seeing each other and chatting it up like the old days! Here are a few pictures from the two-day tourney:
I was also excited to learn that the NC State volleyball team plays at Reynolds Coliseum, home of Kay Yow Court.
"When life kicks you, let it kick you forward"
It was a great weekend, and I really enjoyed cheering on the Bears!!

No comments: