Monday, September 6, 2010

Hugh-y Lew-y's

Last weekend, I was excited to go to a little get-together with some of my co-workers and former co-worker. Hugh, one of the Sales Managers at the Hilton, had everyone over to his house for some chatter and delicious dinner! I finally got to meet Hugh's wife, Sherrie, and she is such a sweet woman! I also got to meet Brian's (another Sales Manager) girlfriend, Cortney! She used to be in the same position as me at the Hilton, so it was just a Hilton-filled night! Also there was Emma Kate...my lovely friend and former co-worker!

Here are a few pictures from the evening:
Brian, EKG, and Hugh
The ladies: Sherrie, Cortney, me, & Emma Kate
What a cute couple!! Cortney & Brian
Our wonderful hosts! Hugh & Sherrie
Emma Kate! Sad that Scott couldn't be there!
It was lots of fun and I enjoyed getting to hang out with such great people! :)

No comments: