Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Headed East

This past week, I headed east to see some good friends of mine in Georgia and Florida. It was great to see everyone and I had a really good time.
My first stop was in Macon, Georgia...where I went to grad school. I stayed with the Recupero's and was excited to meet their little girl. The last time I saw Katie, she was about 6 months pregnant, so I was definitely glad to see little Ava! I had so much fun with Ava...she is such a happy baby and is always smiling! Here are a few pictures of their family:
After Macon, I headed to Panama City, Florida, to see my good chums! The weather wasn't too beachy, but the water was still beautiful! I didn't take any pictures there (shocking, I know!), so I'll just post this picture of Kyle and I from a couple of years ago!
My final stop was in West Monroe, Louisiana, to see my paternal grandparents. They were such great hosts and it was good to see them! Here they are:
That concludes my journey out East. It was a good trip, but now I have to rest up for my upcoming trip to NYC! I'll see you in a few!

No comments: