Tuesday, September 8, 2009

26th Birthday

Turning 26 in South Korea...I didn't know what to expect, but it turned out to be a pleasant day and a very memorable one! I had a great day with wonderful friends and precious students! Here's my day in pictures:

The day started with a delicious lunch at our favorite tofu restaurant!! Yummy!!

Followed by a yummy strawberry cake with my co-workers!

A few of my classes decorated the boards for me...they were so sweet!

And being the nice teacher that I am, I let my kids have 'snack parties'!

After work, we headed by the water for fireworks. Here's the ILS gang loving the sparklers!

Then it was time for bowling...

Yujin and I at the bowling alley!

Back to the water for more fireworks!!

Shooting off some roman candles (awesome photo by Greg!)

I was sooo happy!! Lovin' the fireworks!!Overall, it was a fantastic day!! I'm happy it was such a fun day and a great way to start year 26!

No comments: