Friday, June 26, 2009

Random Happenings #2

I haven't been ignoring you all, I promise. I just haven't been too into taking pictures lately...shocking I know! Here are a few I've taken though, so enjoy!

A few weeks ago, Kami's musician friends had a concert in town, so we went to check it out. It was right next to the water...such a beautiful place we live in! Kami did a song during it, but I know she'd kill me if I posted a pic of her. Ha.

Here's the band. They were fun to listen to.

Here are some views of the water. I never get tired of looking at these.

On a totally different note, there is a student at ILS that is soooooo cute. He's in Kami's class, but we all enjoy seeing him! Yesterday, we look at little video of him so you can enjoy too!

Again on a totally different note, in less than a month, Kami and I will be in BEIJING!!! Whoo-hoo!! We're so excited! We're heading there for our summer vacay and we'll be there for 6 days and 5 nights! Man, I can't wait!! If anyone has any 'must-dos', just let me know!

That's all for today! Just wanted to say hello!

No comments: