Sunday, October 5, 2008

Getting Closer!!

Well, I'm getting closer to my Korean adventure. Today when I got back to my mom's after my tour-de-Texas, I headed to FedEx to mail all my documents to South Korea. I had finally received the final piece of mail on Friday that I needed, so I was super anxious to get all my documents sent on their way to Korea. So whoo-hoo, one more step down. From here, the school will receive my documents, do their thing with immigration, send me a visa ID number and then I can offically apply for a visa with the Korean consulate in Houston. Sounds exciting, huh!

Anyways, I had a great tour-de-Texas and enjoyed seeing family and friends. I stopped at my alma mater in Plainview yesterday and got to catch up with a lot of old chums, so that was pretty exciting. I always love seeing old faces!

Anywho, just wanted to update everyone that I'm one step closer to my Korean adventure!

No comments: