Monday, December 13, 2010

Kraze Burger!!

I'm not quite sure why I never knew about this place when I was in Korea last time, but Kraze Burger is one delicious place!! When I told my friend, Yujin, that I was craving a good burger, she suggested a trip to Kraze Burger. Of course, there isn't one of these in Tongyeong, so we took a 30-minute trip to Geoje Island to taste the goodness!! Let me tell you, it was worth the trip!

I went with the KB++ which included their regular burger with a fried egg and bacon added. Yujin opted for a non-beef option of the KO Sandwich, which include chicken and what reminded me of a caprese salad on bread!

My KB++ Burger with layers and layers of goodness!!

 Yujin's KO Sandwich

So, if you're ever craving a good burger while you're in Korea, just look for the Kraze Burger logo!! And just so you know, they pronounce it kuh-rah-jay buh-guh...if you need to tell a taxi driver!!

No comments: