Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Visit From Home!!

A couple of weeks ago, my mom and younger sister, Ryan, came for a visit to North Carolina! I was super excited and very happy to see them! Prior to their visit, I hadn't seen much of NC myself, so it was a good time for all of us to experience it together! Here are our travels in pictures:
Our first stop was Wrightsville Beach!
A totally different beach scene than I'm used to!
Johnnie Mercer Pier - (Note: You have to pay $1 dollar to walk on this pier...WHAT?!?)
The USS North Carolina. We didn't tour it, but it was a nice sight!
We also went to the Bellamy Mansion in Wilmington.
Back in Raleigh, we enjoyed lunch at quite a famous place around here...Roast Grill!
We also went to a book signing for Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks!!
Me with my favorite author!!
In Durham, we walked through the Sarah Duke Gardens. They had some really beautiful flowers!
Our final stop was Bennett Place in Durham.
We had a good time together, and I was happy to finally see some sights of NC and, of course, to see my mom and Ryan!!

No comments: