Sunday, November 8, 2009

Saying Good-bye

I am officially gone from Tongyeong and it's still all so surreal. I just feel like I'm on a vacay and I'll be back to work at ILS on Monday. I feel like I'll still see my sweet little students tomorrow and have to yell at the naughty ones. I am just trying to grasp it all.

The last three days have been full of good-byes...starting with our last lunch with the foreigners and ending with waves at the bus terminal. I tried to document most of the festivities on film so I can remember them always. It has been a year full of wonderful experiences and some not so wonderful ones. I met some amazing people along the way that will always be in my heart. Good-byes stink...that's all I know.

Anyways, here are a few pictures:

Foreigners lunch at the tofu place

GBMS1 party on Thursday nightMy last paycheck in cash before sending it home
Lunch with Sharon and Zena

OAT1...my little cuties!GAE3...this was the only class I had for my entire year...they taught me a lot about teaching.
GAE1 class
OCM6 Class
GAM4 ClassKami and I at ILS one last time
Last dinner with our work family
Miss Ruby and me...the smartest girl on the block!
Saying bye to Sharon and UnByeol

Min...my favorite coffeehouse friend
Our friends...the Mormon boys
Eating at 생생돈까스 one last time and saying bye to my sweetest student ever...AngelaNoraebang one last time...the foreigners (Kami, Roy and me)
The Noraebang crew...they are amazing!
Kami and me with Veronica

Next stop...HAWAII!!! I think it'll be a nice vacay before heading home...a good time to relax and get accustomed to hearing/seeing English around me. Maybe I won't be so overwhelmed when I get home. We'll see! :)

No comments: