Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oedo (way-doe)

A couple of weekends ago, Kami and I went to a nearby island (Geoje) in order to take the ferry to Oedo. Oedo, a privately-owned island, is like a big botannical garden. It's huge and there are all kinds of flowers. I have been wanting to go for a while, so we headed that way.

Once we got to Geoje, we had to wait a bit for the ferry, so we walked around to see some pretty sights. These next few pictures are actually on Geoje, before our departure to Oedo.



On the way to Oedo, the ferry took us up-close and personal to a rock island. I'm sure it has a name, but I am not aware of it. It was pretty neat. There's also a little video so you can check it out!

It wasn't a long ride to Oedo from Geoje and we were excited to arrive...I was at least! Here are pictures from the island. I think they're pretty self explanatory!

It was a good day and as always, we were happy to get out of Tongyeong! Kami and I are heading to China for a little vacay tomorrow, so I'm super excited!! We'll be in Beijing for 5 nights/6 days. I can't wait...and I don't have to much longer!! My next blog should include lots of pictures from Beijing!! Talk soon!

No comments: